If you e-mail your questions or comments about the Go Direct® Program, do not send your Social Security number or account numbers through e-mail.
We are currently experiencing longer than normal delays in answering your calls, and we appreciate your patience. Out of an abundance of caution and in adherence with guidance provided by local authorities, we are minimizing the number of support agents in our offices at any one time in order to guard against COVID-19 concerns. Please note that you can enroll your benefits for electronic payment at this website (
- U.S. Treasury Electronic Payment Solution Center
- Monday - Friday (9 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET)
- (877) 874-6347
- For Outside the U.S. - Direct Toll
- (214) 254-3113
If you have questions about your personal bank account, please contact your Bank or Credit Union.
If you have questions about your individual federal payment, contact your paying agency. Below are toll-free telephone numbers for the major federal benefit agencies.
- Social Security Administration (for SS and SSI): (800) 772-1213
- Department of Veterans Affairs – for general information: (800) 827-1000
- Railroad Retirement Board: (877) 772-5772
- Department of Labor (black lung): (800) 347-2503
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service: (800) 321-1080
- Office of Personnel Management (Civil Service): (888)767-6738 ;Washington, DC area only: (202) 606-0500
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): (800) 621-3362